The kids will take turns reading different sections in magazines (comics, fiction, science, sports, facts, culture, etc.) and share their experiences and opinions among the group IN FRENCH.
There will also be interactive activities (board games, deciphering codes, crafts, etc.).
Excellent pour building self-esteem in French and making new friends.
FOR: Children 8 yrs and over (Intermediate level)
*Participants MUST be able to read and speak in French. (e.g. Able to read short pages of French text (a few errors is o.k.) and pretty good comprehension but would appreciate more practice.)
- Express themselves and share their point of view with other kids
- Work on their interpretation of different types of texts
- Share their impressions of what they read
- Discover NEW types of books (fiction, comics, science or sport magazines, non-fiction, news, etc.)
- Discover new collections or authors (of their interest!) in our library
- Work on their French vocabulary while having fun in French!
- Meet new friends and build a sense of belonging with other French speaking kids
- Have fun in FRENCH!